Hi, I’m Noelle Whittington, E-RYT500, YACEP , Author of Morning and Evening Affirmation Journal, creator of Soul Alchemy Course, Yoga Teacher since 2006, and Yoga Teacher Trainer and mentor for Yoga studios since 2012.
My mission is to create more Love in the world through holding sacred space for safe, accessible, and inclusive courses and experiences centered around connection- with ALL beings, our Self, and the Divine.
Although I have my own modern approach and I love to have fun, I take very seriously the rich History and Tradition of Yoga philosophy, and I bow to the teachers who came before me. I will do my best to keep our lineage of union intact in the most LOVING , non-judgmental , and non-dogmatic way possible. ALL ARE WELCOME HERE in loving service!
Special thanks to my highest teachers Sheila Waters (my mom), Jinks Whittington (my Dad), Ashley Ludman, and Kristin Cooper-Gulak.
Welcome to my home of Yoga, Philosophy, Self-Love tools, Meditation + Mindfulness, Music and Mantra, Kunga Yoga, Online Education, Mentoring for Yoga Teachers, Professional Coaching, free Yoga and meditations on my YouTube channel, and Thai Yoga. You’ll find a schedule of my offerings, music and videos, pictures of past events, and booking information.
Want to host a training or workshop with me? Click HERE to fill out this form.
I am pleased to offer:
-Yoga education and continuing education since 2012
- YACEP provider #83893
- Soul Alchemy- an online group coaching course
- Morning and Evening Affirmation Journal
- YouTube channel: Yoga + Meditation + Mantra
- Online courses: Coming soon!
- Kunga Yoga Lifestyle Teacher Training Programs- 200 and 300hr.
- Modules for Teacher Training Programs
- Workshop examples: Chanting, Mantra, Yoga Assisting, Meditation, Bhakti Yoga, Yogic Texts, Yogic Philosophy, Vedic Mythology, Sanskrit 101, Creative Yoga Sequencing, Harmonium, Becoming a Kirtan Leader, Chakras and Koshas, Rhythmic Dance, Thai Yoga, ect.
- Host a workshop at your studio!
–Mentoring for Yoga Instructors: Past apprenticeships include: Wilmington Yoga Center in Wilmington, NC, In Balance Yoga in Blacksburg VA, Village Yoga in Duck NC in Flow Town Yoga in Florence, SC
-Mentoring and Coaching for creative and spiritually-minded professionals
-Music: Kirtan Concerts, Live Music for Yoga Classes, Harmonium and Vocal Accompaniment, and Original recordings
-Mantra and Chant lessons and Workshops
-All styles of Yoga Classes, Workshops, and Retreats- specializing in Live Music Yoga and Kunga Yoga
-Ecstatic and Rhythmic Dance/Movement Classes and Workshops
-Music and sacred offerings for Hospice, Nursing Homes, and other events
-Blessing Way Ceremonies